We respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirement of the POPI Act which regulates how we collect, process, store, share and destroy any personal information which you have provided to us.
Why do we collect your information?
We collect personal information to liaise with you telephonically, or by email so that we may:
1. Respond to any query or comment received from you;
2. Enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the services;
3. For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
We will only share your personal information:
1. To comply with applicable law or with legal processes served on our company.
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of our company.
1. Treat your personal information as strictly confidential.
2. Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access.
3. Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information.
4. Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request.
5. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
You have the right at any time to:
1. Rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
2. Request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation).
4. Lodge a complaint with the company.
The Personal Information processed by us is not routed/transferred to a third party.